Saturday, November 18, 2017

Stupid prostate tricks: The end

I've been hesitant to post this less I jinx myself. But you good readers (all three of you) deserve an update. My prostate is clean. I can once again orgasm without pain. This is a good thing.

Following my cock's impalement back in July, the torturer doctor prescribed me two months' worth of antibiotics. I took these through the remainder of July, all through August and into September, and slowly, gradually, the stabbing pain that came whenever I came faded. That was at about the six week mark. I continued to take the medication for two weeks after that. Then, I held my breath. Remember, the first time I was treated for this stuff, the pain went away, but returned once I'd been off the antibiotics for a month. This time, a month passed, then another.

The infection's gone. Thank goodness. But I confess that whenever I get close to coming, I still tense up, waiting for that stab of pain to undermine my pleasure. Conditioned reflexes are hard to overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment