Saturday, April 16, 2016

Limp

I hate being betrayed by my own body. Since I last wrote (and it's been a while), Legs and I have fallen into a predictable pattern with our sex life. Hot as she is, her libido's never been in sync with mine, so my general lack of desire isn't a huge problem for her. Most Friday mornings I get the funtime fuck from her before heading off to work, whether I want to or not. That might be a little misleading, because as soon as I'm in her, there's no problem with desire. It's rare for her to play along, so every other week or so she'll ask (or not ask as the case may be) if I'll do her. Again, I will whether I want to or not, because once we get going I will want to. And every few weeks I'll get an unexpected surge of desire as well, and legs is usually willing to accommodate.

So when our scheduled Friday funtime fuck disrupted, as it was yesterday, it's a pretty big downer. I psyche myself up by looking forward to it all week, and it pretty much every Friday is great, because how could it not be, starting off with a Legs-induced orgasm? But she had an early appointment and couldn't work me in, so to speak. Instead, we'd catch up that evening with a mutual funtime. It's disappointing to miss the morning fun, but it gave me something to look forward to. Legs too, apparently, because she was as wet as I was hard, so we dispensed with the foreplay and got down to business.

Legs is an ass woman. She doesn't do anal, but loves to be taken from behind--spooned, doggy--so that I can fondle her ass and thrust deep. The problem here is that she can't come that way, she needs clitoral stimulation. When she pushes me from between her legs, rolls over and presents her ass to me, I don't hesitate. I grab her hips and pull her to side of the bed, her knees perched on the edge, ass and pussy hanging there in the open waiting for me to dive in. This is a favorite we often forget about, if that makes sense. It gives me one hand free to play with her ass and the other free to reach under and play with her clit while my cock works as rough or a gentle as she wants. It wasn't long before she gasped and shuddered, grinding herself against me as she came hard in several waves. Then it was my turn... but I fell out. Frustrated--because when you feel you're almost to the point of no return, distractions like that aren't welcome. I grabbed myself to ease it back in, but it wouldn't go. Horrified, I felt my cock deflating in my hand. No! No! No! I squeezed the base, forcing blood into the head to make it bard enough to push back in, but no, it wouldn't.

"What's the matter?" Legs asked, realizing something was awry.

"It's gone," I said. "Shit, I lost it."

"Are you sure? Do you want to try some more?"

"No, it's gone. It's not going to happen." In a matter of seconds, not only had my cock gone soft, it'd done a damn good impression of diving into a pool of ice water.

"That's okay. These things happen," she reassured me before slipping off to the bathroom. And she was right. This has happened before, but not for years. And not in such spectacular fashion. The times before, I'd had trouble getting an erection at all and keeping it was the challenge. Getting this one hadn't been a problem at all. This time, the sex had been pretty darn intense, and I damn well wanted to come in her. Legs had gotten the benefit of orgasmic release, though, and was asleep inside of five minutes. I didn't get that release, yet had been wound up pretty tightly by our passion. Despite being quite tired, I lingered, awake until after two a.m. I thought about trying to jack off, but my cock was lifeless, not responding to exploratory prodding. Want to hear what's worse? This evening in the shower I thought I'd finish what was started. I got hard easily enough, but after a couple of minutes, poof! down it went again. The past couple of years it's been my desire that's been stuck in neutral, but I've taken comfort in knowing I could get it up whenever need be. Hopefully, this is just a fleeting issue. I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm not happy about it. Not happy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment