Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TMI Tuesday

I shave my penis. That's not something I've ever intended to share, but then I thought, what's the point of having an anonymous sex blog if I don't weird people out on occasion?

But it's true. I shave my cock. I don't think even Legs knows this, although I've never tried to keep it a secret from her. See, hair grows up the sides and underside of my shaft, 2, maybe three inches along my length. Not fine down, mind you, but coarse pubic hair. Left alone, I swear my cock grows sideburns.

Years and years ago, as a newly-minted non-virgin, I dated a woman, Cheryl, off and on for some months. Invariably, after a night of passion, we'd both end up raw and hurting, baffled as to why. It wasn't until much later that I realized it was the pubic hair on my shaft tangling with hers to cause the chafing. So I started shaving, thinking at the time that doing so was as weird as you are probably thinking right now. Weird, yes, but I've never chafed since.

No comments:

Post a Comment